ads

How do you judge a TALENT SEARCH???

Monday, May 2, 2011

I don't often watch the show Pilipinas Got Talent. Cause i always go home late after work. But last i manage to beat the traffic, got home early and watched the show.

I was so amazed by the talent and performance showed by each participant. Now i can see what the SHOW REALLY is all about. Man! They really GOT TALENT!

Well to make this story short, i think last night show is all about the finalist. They had to choose a contestant which will advance to the final round ( i guess). Rico the Magician really had my attention! WOW! He's the real deal! As i watch his performance i was saying, "he's gonna make it to the top! he will be the champion!" The skill was outstanding! His magic trick was so great not to mention the dancing skills too...He really got my vote! I am really impressed by this man.

Then the Madrigal Siblings Stepped the stage and show everyone what they can really do. It is so clean. Their voices was very calm and angelic. They can really sing. I know they really sing from their hearts. And it was really a hair raising voice once they reach the songs highest notes. Man, this competition really hard! All the talents was pure and each of them really deserve the spot to the title rank.


But in my opinion, i go for the magician. I think he's way off than the others. He's skills was sooo amazing! No one will ever top that! He's the man! And i know everyone of us has the same opinion about last night episode.

I mean, i really don't have anything or againts with the judges. I love them very much. But the show is all about talent. You must judge the show with pure talent. And as i was said, The Magician really had what it takes to be named as The Champ of this contest. If you will judge a Talent Show, judge it right. This is all about talent. If you will  place your vote just to show compassion or you just feel bad with the contestant, then this is not a show of talent. And maybe other people will join this show and put their sad faces just to catch the judges heart and win the competition. Cause the judges sometimes sympathize other contestant.






Hope judging will be right next season....Don't get mad at me, it just my side of opinion...

0 comments:

Post a Comment